Community Health Fund
Impact Alamance is currently accepting applications for the Community Health Fund. This is a competitive one-time grant opportunity of up to $50,000 that can be awarded to Alamance County 501 (c)(3) non-profits seeking to improve access to care, education, or the economy as identified in the 2018 Community Health Assessment for Alamance County. Grant awards can be used for equipment needs only.
– Nonprofit must be located in Alamance County, serving Alamance County residents.
– Organization must have its nonprofit status for at least 2 years.
– Organization must demonstrate that they have the capacity to manage a grant.
– Funds requested can be used for equipment needs only.
– Nonprofits that have had a vehicle funded previously are not eligible for future vehicle requests.
Join us on September 4, 2-3 PM or September 5, 10-11 AM at Impact Alamance, 133 East Davis Street, Burlington, for an information session on this funding opportunity. Please call 336-221-0011 to register.
Attendance is not mandatory in order to apply.
Letters of Intent are due by Wednesday, October 9 by 5pm.