Progress and Enhancement Fund
Impact Alamance is currently accepting applications for the Progress and Enhancement Fund. This is a competitive one-time grant opportunity of up to $50,000 that can be awarded to Alamance County 501 (c)(3) non-profits seeking to improve access to care, education, or the economy as identified in the 2018 Community Health Assessment for Alamance County. Grant awards can be used for equipment needs only.
– Must be located in Alamance County, serving Alamance County residents.
– Organization must have its 501(c)3/nonprofit status for at least 2 years.
– Organization must demonstrate that they have the capacity to manage a grant.
– Funds requested can be used for equipment needs only.
– Equipment must be used on a consistent basis (at least weekly).
– Organizations that have had a vehicle funded previously are not eligible for future vehicle requests.
– Organizations that received funding from the Community Health Fund in 2021 are not eligible to apply until 2023.
Priority will be given to organizations serving a large percentage of BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color) in Alamance County.
Virtual information sessions on this opportunity will be held:
Please click the link below to complete and submit the Letter of Intent form. Be prepared to provide organization and contact information, a very brief description of the project, and an approximate project dollar amount you are requesting. For specific questions please contact Marcy.Green@conehealth.com.
Letter of Intent is due by 5pm, March 16, 2022.